Pediatric General Anesthesia Dentistry
The choice to have dental treatment for your child under general anesthesia involves many factors and is decided by you and your dentist together after a thorough exam. The general anesthesia used when completing dental treatment for your child is the same as that used in procedures like ear tube placement or tonsil removal. We are here to safely and effectively deliver professional, compassionate general anesthesia dentistry care your child needs.
You Matter Most
We want to make this process as safe and easy as possible for you and your family.
- Dedicated anesthesia teams of anesthesiologists, CRNA’s and anesthesia assistants
- Full team of pediatric trained registered nurses
- Licensed surgery center designed for dentistry
- AAAHC accreditation
- Robust life safety equipment
- We work with most private, state, and special needs insurances
- Appointments available within 24 hours
- Our primary focus each day is safe anesthesia for dental patients
- Treatment at our facility eliminates the need for multiple dental visits, physical restraints, and trauma for the patients and parents.
- Ongoing peer reviews to uphold the highest level of quality and safety