Oral Surgery General Anesthesia
General anesthesia for oral surgery is typically used for patients who require more extensive surgical procedures such as facial and jaw reconstruction and TMJ surgery. General anesthesia for less complex procedures like wisdom tooth extraction may be indicated for patients with high anxiety, special needs, or those with heart and lung conditions that necessitates general anesthesia.
You Matter Most
We want to make this process as safe and easy as possible for you and your family.
- Dedicated anesthesia teams of anesthesiologists, CRNA’s and anesthesia assistants
- Full team of pediatric trained registered nurses
- Licensed surgery center designed for dentistry
- AAAHC accreditation
- Robust life safety equipment
- Our primary focus each day is safe anesthesia for dental patients
- Treatment at our facility eliminates the need for multiple dental visits, physical restraints, and trauma for the patients and parents.
- Ongoing peer reviews to uphold the highest level of quality and safety