Endodontic General Anesthesia Dentistry
General anesthesia is available for all types of endodontics. A patient may choose general anesthesia for simple procedures depending on their level of anxiety. Many people having root canals or having apical surgery will choose general anesthesia. General anesthesia may be necessary if local anesthesia is unsuccessful. General anesthesia for endodontics is an excellent choice for patients with special needs, un-cooperative patients, very anxious patients, or dental phobics.
You Matter Most
We want to make this process as safe and easy as possible for you and your family.
- Dedicated anesthesia teams of anesthesiologists, CRNA’s and anesthesia assistants
- Full team of pediatric trained registered nurses
- Licensed surgery center designed for dentistry
- AAAHC accreditation
- Robust life safety equipment
- Our primary focus each day is safe anesthesia for dental patients
- Treatment at our facility eliminates the need for multiple dental visits, physical restraints, and trauma for the patients and parents.
- Ongoing peer reviews to uphold the highest level of quality and safety